Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days?

Have you ever had one of those days? I’m talking about those days nothing seems to go right. Well last Friday was that day for me. Let me tell you about it:

That morning when I woke up, I stepped out of bed, and onto a shoe. I lost my footing in my groggy state and found myself lying down once again; this time on the floor. ‘This has got to be a worse omen than stubbing your toe in the morning.’ I thought. I was right.

There wasn’t much more incident while I was getting ready for school so I thought maybe it wasn’t an omen after all. That is until I tried to leave. I grabbed my keys and my helmet and hopped onto my Scooter. I turned the key and ….clunk. It didn’t work. I tried again: Clunk. Dang Omen. I had to take my old truck to school instead, but I knew I had to get that scooter fixed or the gas prices were going to eat me alive with this truck. As soon as I got home, I looked on the web for a good scooter repair shop. EnduranceScooters.com is one of the name that came up, and it was nearby! I clicked on the link and found that they would pick up my scooter from my house. I called them up right away and told them when and where. Two days later, they called me up with a diagnosis and a price which was surprisingly less than I thought would be. Soon, I was back on the road with my little blue saving gas all the time. Next time my scooter breaks, I hope I have a close friend that can do it for free. If not, I’ll be taking it back to EnduranceScooters.com

Take that omen.

We got this email from a EnduranceScooters.com customer, they use ScooterStock.com to purchase Chinese Scooter Parts from us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP